Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Introduction


Welcome. 

This is now the official home of Path of the Kshatriya. Previously, all writings were to be put out on the PotK Wordpress, however, I have decided that I like this format better, and from now on, all articles will be published here. 

Path of the Kshatriya is an editorial that promotes a warrior's mindset and approach to spirituality. My basis is in Sanātana Dharma, or Hinduism. I have a traditional and orthodox approach to the esoteric practices within Hinduism, however, my focus is not limited to this one religion. I also write about various religious, philosophical, and historical topics, mostly within the realm of esotericism, occultism, and nondualism. 

The kshatriya (Sanskrit: क्षत्रिय) is one of the four varnas, or social classes in Indian society. It denotes the warriors, rulers, and conquerors within the social order. Our philosophy encourages one to behave, act, and become as the kshatriya. This idea of the intellectual kshatriya is not my own, but can be attributed to the Vedic scholar David Frawley. 

In a world where spirituality and tradition is needed most, this shall be my own little area to promote the values and beliefs I find most interesting and important. Path of the Kshatriya is non-political, however, having a worldview that is anti-materialistic and pro-tradition can have its political implications. My philosophy goes far beyond the realms of politics. My interests lie with the soul and mind. 

"All of the problems in the world today arise from an inability to grasp the oneness of life." - David Frawley (Vamadeva Shastri)

No comments:

Post a Comment